tfd classeswide variety of live and pre-recorded classes
New to exercise?
Keen to get started but lack motivation?
Born ready & need to be challenged?
Our classes are not just about the exercise but about having fun, teaching the best technique to keep you from injury and giving everyone options to suit beginners through to the fittest.
We understand how hard it is to take the first step into the gym or into a class. It’s why we go to great lengths to make sure our team have all bases covered with options for all levels of fitness.
We’ve got a huge variety of classes including; Spin, Cardio Combat, Zumba, Dance Fit, Club Fit Cardio, Hip Hop, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Core, Body Conditioning, Glutes & Abs, Total Body Workout (TBW), STRONG (Choreographed HIIT), Bootcamp, Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga & Yogalates.
Live in the studio or outside for selected classes. Book and pay on the FitSense app
Classes are free to members & £8.40 each for guests. See below for details on how to create a guest account to Pay As You Go for classes.
- Book via the FitSense app in advance.
- Check in at reception to register your visit.
- On entering the studio, please be mindful of maintaining a comfortable distance from other participants
- Guests booking onto a waiting list who are moved onto the class will be asked to pay for the class on arrival at reception.
- Waiting lists: As soon as a space becomes available, you will automatically be moved onto the class, so keep an eye on this throughout the day. If you can no longer make the class please cancel off the waiting list or class to give someone else the opportunity to attend.
On your FitSense app you can build your personal library of virtual classes (Video’s). Here’s how to book & view the virtual classes:
- Log in to your FitSense app
- ‘Book'(top left)
- Change to class view. Select ‘Swim’ then tap ‘Class’
- Select your upcoming virtual classes (orange video icon)
- Click ‘continue’ on the next screen the class will now show up under ‘Manage Bookings’ ‘BOOKED’
After the class ‘start time’ you can watch the class video as many time as you like:
- Select ‘Book’ then ‘Manage Bookings’ top right
- Click on ‘ATTENDED’ and you will see your list of virtual classes.
- Tap the ‘play’ button (blue square with white arrow) to play the class as many times as you like.
How to get your app...
Get started now…
- go to the app store (iOS & Android)
- search FitSense
- install app
- select ‘ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT’ and enter your details
- FitSense will email you a password. Check your junk folder
- go to ‘MEMBER SIGN IN’ and enter your email address and password
- select ‘remember me’ and log in
New to TFD?
How to Book & Pay As You Go for classes
- Download the FitSense app
- Select ‘CREATE A GUEST ACCOUNT’
- Enter our unique club code: 25699
- Create your FitSense profile
- To book a class, tap ‘BOOK’ then tap ‘SWIM’ and select the ‘CLASS’ view from the menu
- Select the class you’d like and follow the on screen instructions to book
- Add card details to pay & save to make it quicker next time
Next up…Form: Deadlift & split squat
Join our online discussions around topics you ask us about
Grab a coffee in the comfort of your own home, tune in to zoom and we’ll answer your questions.
Cancellation, late & no-show policy:
- Should you arrive after the class start time, we may reallocate the space
- We politely request a minimum of 2hrs notice to cancel a class
- A charge of £8.40 per class will be payable for non-attendance
If you are a tfd gym member and would like to book using the FitSense App, follow the instructions at the top of this page. It's so easy and means you can book and cancel classes any time.
You can also book your classes by calling us on 01235 772995