Welcome to tfd hair studio
Following government ruling, we will be closed temporarily from 25th December
If you have an appointment booked during the lockdown, we will contact you as soon as we have a re-opening date to rearrange.
When we open again we’ll be operating slightly differently to keep you and our team safe
Bookings for appointments are available with our talented senior stylists Michelle and Jess.
Give us a call on 01235 772995 or email email@example.com
Helpful information to know before you get here
- Please arrive at main reception at the time of your appointment where you will be able to check your temperature with our forehead scanner and sanitise your hands.
- You will be shown to a safe waiting area, until your stylist is ready and collects you.
- You will be expected to bring and wear a face mask for the protection of yourself and the staff. If you arrive without a face mask you will be required to purchase one at the cost of £5
- Clean protective gowns will be used once per individual or per family attending together. We have chosen to use washable gowns instead of disposable ones to help protect the environment
- After each client visit the salon will be sanitised thoroughly
- Our staff will be wearing a face shield, face mask and other necessary protective clothing
- Payments should be made by card using contactless when possible
If you think you are unwell, have been in contact with someone who has symptoms or someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19 PLEASE let us know so we can re-arrange your appointment.
The safety of our staff and our clients is paramount.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
tfd hair studio team