tfd classesover 70 classes - priority booking for gym members
We understand the importance of a varied workout routine. Group exercise classes are a vital part of this variety and we offer over 70 classes every week. From high energy Insanity and Spin to the more holistic approach of Yoga and Pilates, our four studios host a mixture of aerobic, calorie burning, strengthening and toning group exercise classes to fit into your schedule, help you stay interested and get you closer to your goal.
Our FitSense member’s app makes managing your class bookings really easy. Get started now… by clicking on the store links on this page:
Need to know how to get your app?
Get started now…
- go to the app store (iOS & Android)
- search FitSense
- install app
- activate your account (for this it will ask for your name, date of birth, email address & postcode). these need to match what we have on our system, so if you’ve got a new email address or have moved house, give us a ring on 01235 772995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our records.
- your password will be emailed to you
- log in & start booking!
pay-per-class & class bundle
Non members are welcome to attend the exercise classes by paying the class fee of £7. We also have a class bundle card available at £35 which gives you 6 classes for the price of 5!
You can book by phone or in person at reception up to 2 days in advance. Prior to your first class, we will ask you to complete a health questionnaire for your safety.
The class fee does not include the use of any other facilities at tfd.
Please note our cancellation, late & no show policy shown at the bottom of this page.
class type code:
moderate energy: muscle tone & balance
low energy: core strength, abs, back care & flexibility
high energy: fat & calorie burn – fitness & toning
weight loss: weigh in & weight loss
Cancellation, late & no-show policy:
- Should you arrive after the class start time, we may reallocate the space
- We politely request a minimum of 2hrs notice to cancel a class
- A charge of £7 per class will be payable for non-attendance