Why not give one of Sam’s favourite recipes a go?
Chilli Chicken Ramen is one of Sam’s favourite go-to dinners. It is simple to make and very healthy so give it a try for yourself!
Ingredients for 4:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 Red onion
- Soy sauce (30ml)
- 2 Red chilli
- 4 nests of dried noodles
- 2 chicken stocks
- Fresh coriander
- 2 spring onions
- 1 lime
- 30g ginger
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 220c/ 200c fan/ gas 7
- Peel and grate ginger, mix in bowl with 30ml soy sauce
- Slice chicken breasts in half as if slicing a burger bun and add to soy/ginger marinade
- Line baking tray with baking paper and add chicken, place in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through
- Peel and slice red onions, slice red onion (de-seed for reduced heat), trim and slice spring onion, cut lime into 4 wedges, pick coriander leaves from stalks
- Dissolve stock cubes into 1.5L of boiled water and add sriracha accordingly, cook over low heat for 5 minutes – this is the ramen base
- Cook noodles following packet instructions and drain when finished
- Slice cooked chicken
- Add noodles to a pasta bowl and pour over ramen base, top with chicken and all the vegetables and enjoy!
Nutritional info – 500kcal, 60g carbs, 50g protein, 5g fat on average per person
Let us know what you think! Post your attempts on social media and tag us – Facebook: TFD Health & Fitness, Instagram: @tfdgym, Twitter: @tfdGym.