Privacy and Cookies
[tfd health & fitness] (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the data controller is email@example.com.
- When you provide us with any personal data “We” take great care to protect it under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Such information may include your name, home and work addresses, work and personal email addresses and telephone numbers.
- “We” will only use your personal data with your consent, or to the extent necessary in order to perform the service you’ve requested & purchased from us, fulfil our legal duties, or for other legitimate purposes.
- To ensure your safety, medical information will be requested when you take part in any activities including at the club including the use of the tanning machine.
- If you have asked to receive our latest news, offers and marketing updates, we will use email to keep you up to date. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- “We” want to ensure that you remain in control of your personal data. The law provides you with various rights to help you do this, including the right of access.
- All persons data/ photos/videos will be stored and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We use a web analytics tool to analyse things like site usage, how our users arrive at our site and the pages they visit. For more information see www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest or social media such as Twitter and Facebook over which we have limited control. In order to implement these buttons and connect them to the social networks, there are scripts from the external domains. These sites may be collecting information about your activity on the internet. If you are concerned about this you should check the respective policies of each to see exactly how they use your information and to find out how to opt out or delete it.