What's 'appening...speedy updates on everything tfd-ish
Re-opening July 2020
GYM SESSIONS will need to be booked in advance via the FitSense app and can be booked 7 days in advance. These slots are every hour on the hour and you can book a maximum of 2 slots per day. You will need to queue outside along the footpath in the allocated “gym floor queue” and wait for a member of staff. Upon entry we will manually check you in, take your temperature and be asked to sanitise your hands. Follow our one way system along the corridor and make your way into the gym. You will find pink sanitiser spray around the gym and please use these to wipe down all equipment you have used after. We will do an announcement 5 minutes before the end of each session so that you know when to exit, if you have a double session booked then carry on with your workout.
CLASS SESSIONS will need to be booked in advance via the FitSense app and can also be booked 7 days in advance. Upon arrival please wait outside in the allocated “class queue” down the side of the building and your instructor will come and collect you just before the class start time. You will be manually checked in, have your temperature taken and be asked to sanitise your hands on the way in. Your instructor will take you to the studio where we have markers on the floor at least 2 metres apart. After the class your instructor will take you back outside.
FitSense & Body Composition
Download our FitSense members app to make your fitness journey even easier
- view class schedule & timetable in the app
- manage your class bookings with ease
- join a waiting list to be notified when a slot becomes available
- view your position on the waiting list
- & lots more
Get started now…
- go to the app store (iOS & Android)
- search FitSense
- install app
- activate your account (for this it will ask for your name, date of birth, email address & postcode). these need to match what we have on our system, so if you’ve got a new email address or have moved house, give us a ring on 01235 772995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our records.
- your password will be emailed to you
- log in & start booking!
We now offer Body Composition tests where you can book a 15 minute appointment with one of our instructors to find out your Body Fat, Muscle Mass, BMI, Metabolic Age, Bone Density and much more! Your results will download straight to your FitSense app and you will be able to compare your results on any future tests that you do.
Ask at reception to book in your Body Composition today!
Gym Opening Hours
Mon – Thu 6am to 10pm
Fri 6am to 9pm
Sat – Sun 8am to 4pm
Bank Holiday 8am to 12pm