What's 'appening...speedy updates on everything tfd-ish
Open Day Sunday 20th May 9am – 1pm
Everyone welcome, we’d love to see you…
Pop in to meet us for a tour, take part in some classes or the fun run or even just watch our members battle it out on the field with some BIG Tyres!
9am – 12pm Taster classes for everyone
- All classes are free and open to everyone aged 16 +
- Schedule to be published on here end of April
9:30am – 10:30am 3km & 5km Fun Run from tfd
- Free to everyone – Under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult
- Sign up by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at reception
- Registrations on the day from 9am in the registrations tent on the grass outside tfd (this will include completion of a health questionnaire)
- Warm up with Karen Kidd 9:20am
- Both 3km and 5km runs start at 9:30am from outside tfd
- Medals for taking part!
10:45am – 12pm The BIG tfd TYRE CHALLENGE
- Each team of four will need to be fit to push, pull, squat, bash and roll a BIG tyre…
- Winners trophy up for grabs (but it is just a bit of fun!)
- tfd members are invited to enter individually or get your friends together to enter a team of four for free
- Thinking about it but want to know more?… email: email@example.com
If you’re a member and looking for our online booking area, please click on the link or you can also find it in the white navigation bar above.