tfd and COVID
We're looking forward to seeing you!
Join us for a gym session, class or get a personalised programme from one of our instructors.
We were busy during lockdown #1…
tfd expanded during lockdown #1 to provide even more space for our members to workout in a safe and socially distanced environment.
With an additional 171sqm of floor space, we can guarantee that all our equipment is a minimum of 2m apart.
Our new functional training area on the mezzanine provides zones for individuals and friends to workout safely with all the equipment they need.
The ground floor free weights area is now dedicated to plate machines, racks, benches, dumbbells and cable cross over.
Making things easier for your gym visits…
As promised, we are constantly reviewing our procedures to ensure not only the safety of our members and guests but also that their experience is a positive one.
Guests are welcome to visit the gym with you.
The swimming pool is open and available to book on the FitSense app, by email or phone. A privacy screen has been set up at the back of the pool room for a quick change and showers and changing rooms are also now open.
- We strongly recommend that you continue to wear a face covering on entry, exit, whilst waiting in a studio for a class to begin & when you use the toilets.
- Scan your membership card or QR code on the FitSense App.
- Sanitise your hands
- Lockers are now open, so bags can be stored away safely
GYM FLOOR & CLASSES
- Whilst in the gym and at the end of a class, sanitise all equipment touched using the sanitiser provided. Please spray the cloth and then wipe the machine, as spraying the machines, could cause long term damage.
- Be respectful of other members and always maintain your distance
Short term changes to our opening hours
Our opening hours:
- Mon-Thur 6am to 9pm
- Fri 6am to 8pm
- Sat 8am to 4pm
- Sun 8am to 4pm
- Bank holidays 8am to 12pm
tfd is a family run business and like many other small businesses, will do everything possible to ensure we keep our team and members safe.
Please email us with any queries and bear with us whilst we do our very best to process the high amount of emails at this time.
Please be assured we will continue to keep you informed.