Making tfd safe for you and our team
We’ve been busy during lockdown…
tfd has expanded during lockdown to provide even more space for our members to workout in a safe and socially distanced environment.
With an additional 171sqm of floor space we can guarantee that all our equipment is minimum of 2m apart.
Our new functional training area on the mezzanine will provide zones for individuals and friends to workout safely with all the equipment they need.
The ground floor free weights area is now dedicated to plate machines, racks, benches, dumbbells and cable cross over.
Visiting the gym…
Whilst COVID-19 remains a real threat to our society, our aim is to keep the gym open and our members and team as safe as we can.
We understand that restrictive procedures are frustrating but we simply MUST do all we can to keep our community safe. When the COVID situation changes, we are ready to review and ease these restrictions, however, in the meantime, we need your full cooperation in following these procedures.
Book your gym floor session or class using the Fitsense App
- ALL gym sessions start and end on the hour and you must arrive within 15 minutes of the start time for your visit to be registered. Please respect our need to control the entry and exit times of these sessions
- It is important that you cancel your class or gym session if you cannot attend. ‘No Shows’ on the Fitsense App will result in you being blocked from the App for 7 days
- No bags of any size will be allowed. Bags are rarely washed and therefore increase the risk of transmission of the virus. Please bring essentials only
- If you arrive early, please wait in the queue outside until the previous session has ended. A member of the team will then let you in
- On entry, we will check your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer
- You should then scan your membership card or QR Code on the APP to register your visit & sanitise your hands
- Please respect other members and the team by maintaining 2 meters distance at all times
- You are responsible for sanitising all equipment you touch using the sanitiser provided
- Our team will be present at all times carrying out regular sanitising and making sure procedures are followed to keep everyone safe
- Join the class queue outside 5 minutes before the start time of your booked class
- Classes are currently limited to 2 per person per day
Short term changes for COVID-19
In the short term our showers, lockers, sauna, steam and swimming pool will remain closed. Please come changed and ready to go, leaving bags in your car as lockers will not be available. We will, however, review this regularly.
Water machines are currently considered high risk and will also remain switched off. Please bring a full water bottle or two with you
Changing rooms are open for use of the toilets only and a one-way system will be clearly marked
Our opening hours:
- Mon-Fri 6am to 9pm
- Sat & Sun 8am to 4pm
- Bank holidays 8am to 12pm
tfd is a family run business and like many other small businesses, will do everything possible to ensure we keep our team and members safe.
Please email us with any queries and bear with us whilst we do our very best to process the high amount of emails at this time.
Please be assured we will continue to keep you informed.