Eating your favourite foods doesn’t always have to mean being unhealthy. You can enjoy a healthy version of everyone’s favourite takeaway with a very simple homemade recipe.
Egg fried rice
- Scramble egg in wok
- Add cooked rice and mix through
- Add peas & spring onion
- Add light & dark soy sauce
- Add Chinese 5 spice
- Cook noodles according to packet info
- Add veg – mushrooms, peppers etc (optional)
- Add meat – chicken, beef etc (optional)
- Add dark soy sauce
- (optional packet mix of black bean sauce or oyster sauce works well too)
- Marinade chicken with Chinese 5 spice and garlic granules
Give it a try and tag us in your photos on social media to let us know what you think!